Your Legal Booster of the day:
Can the children withdraw the balance money from parents who passed away without a Will?

The children might check with the bank whether they could accept the death certificate and IC of next of kin to withdraw the money and close the account accordingly.
However, it is very depends on the bank’s policy but always check with the bank for the alternative way.

To have further understanding of the Will, checkout this book Write A Will