My house delivery date exceed 1 year already. Should I contact the lawyer from banker side to request for damages?
The lawyer from the banker represents the bank and would not be claiming for any late delivery. You are free to engage any lawyer for this purpose starting with your lawyer for the Sale and Purchase Agreement. In any event you can always make the claim on your own without the assistance of the professionals at least until such need arises.