My landed property delay almost 1 year from the promise delivery disbursement about 80% already. How to file a claim? Or wait until the project finish 1st?
On the presumption that the property you have purchased is regulated under the Housing Development (Control and Licensing) Act 1966, you have the contractual right to claim for liquidated damages for any delay in delivering vacant possession. If your claim is not more than RM50,000.00, you have the option to file your claim in the Tribunal of Homebuyer Claims of which no legal representation is required. The contact information of the Tribunal of Homebuyer Claims as follow:-

The Secretary
Tribunal for Homebuyers Claims
Ministry of Housing and Local Government
Level 2, Blok B (South),
Pusat Bandar Damansara, P.O. Box 12579

Tel: 2092 4488 (Hotline), 03-2099 8405, 03-2099 8402
Fax: 03-20934776, 03-2095 9309

If it is more than RM50,000.00, you are advised to file your claim in the civil court.

In relation of the timing, you don’t have to wait until the vacant possession as you can always claim for the liquidated damages incurred to date and you have right to claim for the balance for the continue delay until the actual delivery of Vacant possession.