CA Coach of the Year 2012
For the very first time, we are proud to present Nicholas Chan as our Coach for 2012. Nicholas will be taking the CAtizens through 7 sessions of “Team Dynamics & Empowerment Workshop” to entrench the CAlture in every one of us as we are looking forward to move into much anticipated “Green Haus”. That’s right, we have the key now and it’s time to “pimp” it up!
We have selected to close 7 Fridays in 2012 starting with 24 February 2012.
CAtizens welcome our Intern No. 24 – Welcome on board, Sven Janson from land of the windmills and tulips! He will be here for 5 months of CA’rnival!
At the time of writing we have also secured our interns No. 25 and No. 26 from Bond University who will joining us later this year. CA Internship is our CSR that focus on youth development and one of the most established traditions of the Firm! Keep walking.
CA in the News
- Qiji 企迹杂志 – “特许经营如何申请？” pg 52
- Qiji 企迹杂志 – “成立公司哪个好？”pg 39-41
- Real Estate Malaysia 大马房地产杂志 – “买卖房屋4大程序”pg 6-7
- Real Estate Malaysia 大马房地产杂志 – “外资热潮引爆”pg 27-29
Nanyang Siang Pau – Saturday Columns on Entrepreneurship
- 7th January 2012 – 产品专利保障发明者权益
- 14th January 2012 – 产品专利保障发明者权益
- 21st January 2012 – 注册后全权掌握设计
- 28th January 2012 – 什么作品有版权？
Don’t miss out on all the undercover adventure with me, Chris Tan on BFM 89.9, Wednesday at 1pm. A lunch break you will not regret…..
- 4th January 2011 Resource Centre on Enterprise – “Competitions Act Part 1”
- 13th February 2012 “Up the Ante” – “Managing Art Business”